Bleach RPG
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Bleach RPG

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

Spoils & images du chapitre 329:Raging Rampage

AuteurMessage
uchiwa eikichi
Capitaine de la 2éme Division
Capitaine de la 2éme Division
uchiwa eikichi

Masculin

Feuille de personnage
Rang: 1
xp:
Spoils & images du chapitre 329:Raging Rampage Left_bar_bleue0/10Spoils & images du chapitre 329:Raging Rampage Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Affinité: sans

Spoils & images du chapitre 329:Raging Rampage Empty
MessageSujet: Spoils & images du chapitre 329:Raging Rampage   Spoils & images du chapitre 329:Raging Rampage Icon_minitimeMer 8 Oct - 10:57

1ères images 329 :

Spoils & images du chapitre 329:Raging Rampage 624060nh1
Spoils & images du chapitre 329:Raging Rampage 624600au5Spoils & images du chapitre 329:Raging Rampage 24dfzty
Spoils & images du chapitre 329:Raging Rampage 2gul7usSpoils & images du chapitre 329:Raging Rampage 2l91d1s
Spoils & images du chapitre 329:Raging Rampage ZjgdhhSpoils & images du chapitre 329:Raging Rampage 259fn8h
Spoils & images du chapitre 329:Raging Rampage 32905kw2Spoils & images du chapitre 329:Raging Rampage 32902kw9
Spoils & images du chapitre 329:Raging Rampage 32903mg1Spoils & images du chapitre 329:Raging Rampage 32904cm6

Premiers spoils 329 :

Citation :
The scene changes to the shinigami from the 2nd division

Omaeda is shaking with fear

Soifon “Omaeda, are you scared of a real fight after such a long time?”

Soifon “It’s so painful to watch you without sympathy. It’s a good chance! Just die while you are at it”

Omaeda: “Huh!? What are you talking about? I’m not even scared and I’m surely not gonna die”

Soifon”..I see, so don’t die then”

Omaeda “I’m gonna do that, without you saying it”

The scene changes to Barragan and his two fraccions

Barragan: “Kill them, don’t leave even a bee. No enemy you beat shall survive” (Soifon’s name has a kanji which means bee)

Barragan: “Do not disappoint me. Let me walk on the road that is dyed with our enermies’ blood”

Barragan: “Tell me!! Who is your boss!!!”

Two francions: “We are fractions of the great emporer Barragan Luisenbarn(?)” Then they said a sentence or two more.

Scene changes to Lilinet and Stark

Kyouraku …That kid, can you tell her to retreat from here?"

Stark "…Why?"

Kyouraku"If that kid is here, I can’t fight with my full power. Aren’t you the same?"

Lilinet: “What the hell?”

Stark: “Shut up, lilinet”

Stark: “…Well, it’s ok even if you don’t fight with your full power. I won’t fight with mine also”

Ukitake: “…What do you mean?”
Stark: “I’m just such a person...characteristically”

Stark: “How’s about just pretending to fight and wait until the other fights finish?”

Ukitake “…what?”

He was interrupted

Kyouraku: “That’s~~~~ great!! I might want that too!”

Kyouraku: “…But this time it won’t happen that way”

Stark “..I see, it’s troublesome” He draws out his sword while speaking.

The scene changes again to Hitsugaya and Rangiku

Rangiku:“Captain, I’ll take that three fraccions. So the espada in the back is yours”

Hitsugaya: “…understood, I’ll leave them to you”

They “Shunpou” right after they talk

Fracion: “Can we go now?”

Halibel: “wait”

Then, Halibel confronts Hitsugaya.

It ended with everyone (except Yama-ji, Ukitake and Lilinet) drawing out their swords about to fight

Aori: “The war begins!”

The comment at the end “Some fans sent me a premium sake and 100 roses for Gin’s birthday. Amazing… just like Aizen”
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Spoils & images du chapitre 329:Raging Rampage
Page 1 sur 1